Monday, November 5, 2012

Green Alien

Again I don't think I have to put words to these pictures. My little green alien is just too cute and thanks to the amazing Jill Johnson he has the sweetest beanie. When I looked at these pictures I couldn't believe how big Seth looks.  I think its about 8 months when babies don't look like little babies so much and more like little boys. I mean yes still babies but something changes I remember thinking the same thing not to long ago when I looked at Kade's pictures.


This is my favorite!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jill can whip these creations out so fast!
those pictures, wow what a cutie, and in some I can see a little bit of Kade. Esp the one he is raising his eye brow, definitely a "kade" look! can't wait to see him!!

mom

Smart Helm said...

That is the cutest hat and I too am impressed with ur friends skills. So perfect!