Thursday, September 4, 2008

So I'm sitting here at work trying not to fall asleep but I'm sooo tired. I am working the front desk at the good old Provo Rec Center and we have to hang around until the scuba divers get out of the pool. I don't think I'll get home until 11. The worst part about this whole thing is I signed myself up for it. I work nights Wed and Thurs. I thought I would get a lot of homework done but that has yet to happen my eyes keep closing every time I try to read my marketing book. I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow.
I came back to Provo last Tuesday and was so excited for the hot dry summer heat but no my first weekend back it rained and snowed in the mountains.... so much for that dry hot summer. School started and is going good I'm really liking my fly casting class. I'm going to be better than Jesse when I'm done and then I'm going to catch bigger fish than him. Well i should do something with myself now.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Go Jamie! I think you should come down and see me... oh wait u are! Everyone should learn from ur example.

Emily Nice said...

we are going to have to go fishing tonight! btw- I'm so happy you are back home with me!

Myriah Cohen said...

You get to read a marketing book?!

You are so lucky!

The Studes said...

I want an INVITE!!! for goodness sakes i had no idea you were even in utah.
we need to get together.
801.636.3100
my address is
621 w goldenrod way
saratoga springs, ut 84045

and i love you!!!