Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fishing for my birthday

So I made this blog because Jen gave me a hardtime for not having a blog so I made one and now she has to update hers!!
Jesse finally caught a fish and man is he proud of this one he says it was the biggest one of the night so he thinks he won the competition but I still caught more than he did.
And my third fish, well actually its my 4th but my third one jumped off the hook when i got it to shore so we counted that as me catching 1/2 a fish. Oh and Jesse still hasn't caught one.
My second fish and Jesse still hasn't caught one!
Jesse had to use my fish to take a picture because he still hadn't caught anything.
This is the first fish I caught.

We went night fishing for my birthday and I caught more fish than Jesse it was so great! This is us waiting to catch something. We sat around for about an hour waiting for the fish to bite.

5 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Nice work, kicking Jesse's trash!

I'm just wondering though...how late did you have to stay up for the good fishin'? And what did you do with all those fish?

Andy said...

woah - is that really jesse? I've never known him to have a head covering - it's so eery!
What kind of bait was each of you using? Was someone using live juicy worms and the other dull pennies?

Jamie Pearson said...

we used chicken liver. We tried worms but the chicken liver worked the best.

Jen said...

and what did you do while you were waiting???! juuuuuuuuuust kidding. keep that kind of material to yourselves :)

fuphar said...

Well, I can sure see what your kids are going to look like.Happy!