Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge and Solo Point

Last month Jesse's work had a marriage and family retreat at the great wolf lodge.  I've wanted to go to the great wolf lodge since I heard about it in North Carolina.  Its a really nice hotel and has an indoor water park attatched to it.  You can only go to the water park if you stay at the hotel.  We were able to stay 2 nights.  It was the worst nights sleep I have ever had but thats okay we had a lot of fun.  I hope we get to go again especially when the boys are a little bit bigger and like to go down slides.  We had a good time going to classes, eating and swimming. not to bad for free!
Kade wanted to wear the life jacket. Gotta love the crotch strap

It took awhile but he finally enjoyed running under the water


I love this picture, not sure what he is doing but its so funny.

Seth loved the water too

We had some beautiful weather the begining of this month I mean beautiful. Now its gone and looking at these pictures makes me miss it.  Anyways I needed to go scout out a spot I was going to take pictures out and its a good thing we went the day before because the beach we were going to use was closed which was a bummer.  We decided then to grab dinner and head to solo point and enjoy the nice weather.  The sunset was amazing.




Seth LOVES to eat! I mean loves to eat.  He tried his first chetto and loved it

Kade must throw rocks when we are at the beach.  He is getting a really good arm and can throw left and right handed.  He tends to throw left handed but will draw right handed.


Kade enjoying his Cheetos




Pointing to something exciting, I think it was a bird


Someone loves his rootbeer


He thinks he is so special drinking his soda



I miss our warm weather!

4 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Awesome pictures. I love the one of Kade and the rootbeer. Looked like Seth wanted Jesses food. Beautiful sunset pictures!

Anonymous said...

wow you got some fantastic sunsets! they are gorgeous! as are my grandsons. I like the one with both boys looking a Jesse eating their cheetos!


mom

Hailey Farrar said...

haha the picture of Seth and Kade watching Jesse eat a cheeto is so funny! They're both looking at him like they can't believe he's not feeding them the cheeto.
That was a beautiful sunset, I love the picture of all four of you silhouetted against it. Cute pictures of the boys. Sorry your nice weather is gone! And that water park seems awesome, I can't believe you did the crotch strap though, that must have been uncomfortable for him!

bjahlstrom said...

Your boys are so big and so cute!