Friday, May 6, 2011

Last Stop Coeur d'Alene

We spent our last 2 days of our travels in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  It was wonderful the weather was beautiful and we were able to go on a few hikes.

Melanie here is another yellow flower for you.  Whenever I see yellow flowers they make me think of you.

We hiked around Tubb's Hill which was nice and easy and right downtown by the water.

Jesse and Kade making grumpy Megan faces.

Isn't he cute

I guess their heads were to heavy so they both needed to rest them.

We surprised Megan with a sweet Easter basket.  We bought some chocolate and filled the ice bucket with chocolates and her bathroom bag.  It was fabulous.

Kade with his chocolate easter bunny from grandma Paula

He just makes me laugh

Megan hiking up Mineral Ridge.  My dad's friend who used to live in Coeur d'Alene told us about a few places to hike. Thanks Steve.

The lake and surrounding areas are gorgeous.


It is so nice to be able to hike in the mountains we love being back out west!

Group picture after our hike.

Oh yeah we even hid a couple eggs for Megan and she found both of them.  Thank you continental breakfast for having hard boiled eggs.
Our trip was so much better than I could have ever imagined.  Kade is an amazing traveler and a big thanks to Megan for driving with us and bringing her ipod.  We listened to 2 books and started a 3rd.  I have found that driving while listening to a book on tape makes the trip fly by.  Now onto fun adventures around our new home and there are lots!














2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Looking at yellow flowers makes me think of Me too! I just looked outside on my porch and all my flowers are yellow :-). I've always wanted to go to Coeur d'Alene. Now I want to go even more!

Sarah Jarvis said...

You sure make moving and traveling sound easy! Haha. Love the pics. Gorgeous!